Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Tutu gave to me...

One mynah bird in one papaya tree

This card is a shameless case off of Toni's card in the TCP gallery. Originally I wasnt going to post it but it was by far my favoritest christmas card. And it was super super easy to make. I just love the classic layout. And without that many layers either. Normally my cards have tons of layers, but this was ones like a few cuts and...pau. This was also my most favorite dp in the eskimo kiss paper pack. Its too bad it took one entire 6x6 to make the card (and I made two)...

Sorry if the picture's bad, but my MIL was in town so my photo box was put away.

The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Deck the Halls
Paper: MB holly berry, BG eskimo kiss paper pack
Ink: Copics, Memento black, Versafine black
Accessories: Kaiser jewels, copic multiliner

1 comment:

  1. You posted this at 5:52pm?? We were sitting at the restaurant waiting for you at this time! Sucka! =P hehe...

    Tis cute, btw... hehe...

    ReplyDelete