Saturday, September 17, 2011

Deconstructed Party Emma

I have a long list of uninked stamps (that for some reason just keeps growing). Luckily, I also have a long list of birthday/wedding/baby/hallos/xmas cards that need making.

This Sugarplum Party Emma is just one of those stamps that I had for a longer-than-I-care-to-admit. So I finally decided to break open her package, trim her up and stamp her out. I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch No. 19 for the layout. I colored Emma out in copics and then sponged the edges w/ some PTI chai tea ink. Then I added some stickles to her banner b/c I digs bling of any shape or form. I used PTI's vintage ornament die for the sentiment.





The Dets:

Stamps:
CC Designs Sugarplum Emma, Verve Birthday Bash
Paper: MB notecard, MME stella rose
Ink: Memento black, copics, chai tea ink, Brilliance pearlescent brown & galaxy gold
Accessories: PTI vintage ornament die, spellbinders, ribbon, bakers twine




1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! I love this layout used on a rectangle (maybe more than square) and I just adore the papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete