Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spy-Friday Hallo Witch

I really {heart} halloween cards. I think its the pretty papers and fun stamps, plus the optionalness of it all. No one really expects a hallos card right? Not like a christmas card. So anyway, for this halloween I decided to pick up TGF's digi Halo Witch. She's rather big, but super fun to color. And it makes me remember just how much I like digi images, when I get off my lazy butt to get the printed out.


The TGF Challenge blog came out with a brand new Friday Challenge, this week's is Cas-ing Dictionary. I colored up Halo Witch in copics and cut her out. Then layered a few of my 2010 hallo's papers and topped it all off w/ some super awesome hallo's bakers twine.


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Halo Witch digi, MFT PI Little Witch
Paper: MB licorice notecard, Cosmo Cricket mathilda
Ink: Copics, Versamark Fine black
Accessories: bakers twine

2 comments:

  1. I love, love the colors on your card. You have done such a wonderful
    http://karla-miascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... Love ur colors..and great coloring too.. Thanks for joining us at Farm Fresh Challenge.

    ReplyDelete