Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Bellarific Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!

For my card today I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO125. I stamped my Bella's shower Bugg on a standard circle nestie and sponged the border w/ Memento angel pink. I layered it w/ a scalloped circle. I used half of the largest circle to do the curved part of the DP layer. And I broke out my fancy square punch I got from my LSS to layer the sentiment (from TCP).

The Dets:
Stamps: Stamping Bella shower Bugg, TCP Puppy Love
Paper: MB sweetheart paper pack & notecards
Ink: Copics, Memento black, Spica pink glitter pen, Copic multiliner black
Accessories: standard & scalloped nesties, fancy square punch, PTI raspberry fizz ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Aww she looks like she's falling. It reminds me of a time somebody was flying in the air towards me.

    ReplyDelete