Monday, February 22, 2010

No Can See

I stamped my PTI Turning a New Leaf on the red panel of this card. Can you see it? Cause I cant. But I promise it was on it. I think it might have disappeared. Magic maybe?

Anyway, this is my new MFT Pure Innocence Heart Stripes. I showed it to my honey and he thinks she looks a little...weird. Pffftt...boys...I think she's adorable. Laters, cause I hear Ice Dancing calling my name.


The Dets:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Heart Stripes, PTI Turning a new leaf
Paper: MB notecards, Cosmo Cricket earth pack
Ink: Memento black, copics, versamark
Accessories: PTI aqua mist, krafters floss, PTI button vintage cream

1 comment:

  1. I put a Disillusionment Charm on the leaves. bwahah!

    The card is sooo cute. She looks so clueless and out of it. hehe...

    ReplyDelete