Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another SFYTT

Here's another card based off of Jen's SFYTT. I used my TGF Susie Surprise cupcakes, colored them w/ copics and accented with a bit of glitter. I punched the flower in heavy cardstock, then punched another piece on a two way glue sheet and applied glitter. I'm still trying that glazey glitter thing but I dont know if my glaze is just old but its not coming out very shiney. Just have to keep trying I suppose...


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Susie Surprise, TCP Smells like cake
Paper: MB notecard & sweetheart pack, PTI black
Ink: Copics, Memento black
Accessories: MS punch, glitter, diamond glaze, PTI sweet blush button, flower punch, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Haha! B saw this last night and said, "It's too pink."

    I said, "Everything about Jamie is too pink." heheh...

    Seriously though, tis cute. I dig the glitter flower and the glitter accents on the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete