Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello...Kitty

Yeah...I bought the Hello Kitty cricut cartridge. But it was really really cheap. And I got brainwashed whilst at home, wanting all kinds of cutesy stuff, which included hello kitty. Plus I've been trolling all these awesome Hawaii girl blogs and they've got the coolest HK cards. Suffice to say, when I saw it on sale at Joanns the other day, I had to have it.

I made the background with my PTI tin types background in Melon Berry ink. Then I stamped another background from the set in fresh snow ink on the same red paper I used to die cut her dress. The cricut was sooo awesome...I cut out three different kitties in different sizes just to get a feel for how big they were. Sooo easy...


The Dets:
Stamps: PTI tin types background, TCP smells like cake
Paper: PTI melon berry, black, pink & red cardstock from Michaels
Inks: PTI melon berry, fresh snow
Accessories: Cricut Hello Kitty cartridge, PTI melon berry ribbon, stardust gelly roll, smooch gold

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you gave in! I recall you saying how you don't really care for Hello Kitty! hahaha!!! Cute card though. The Tin Types stamps are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow got sucked into Hello Kitty when did we become so trendy? or was punk trendy in high school??? Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete