Sunday, May 16, 2010

Clean & Simple

So this card might have been based off a CAS sketch but I'm not too sure now. I did it a while back, when I first got my long awaited Retro Backgrounds from PTI. I wanted to color the little flower thingies to form a slightly gradient look. Then I dotted the center circles w/ some gold smooch for a little continuity. And topped it w/ a sentiment from Signature Greetings, which is easily my favoritest senti set ever.


The Dets:
Stamps: PTI Retro backgrounds, Signature Greetings
Paper: PTI kraft, pure poppy
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Versafine black, copics
Accessories: kaiser pearls, MS punch, gold smooch

1 comment:

  1. Cool dude! I like how you colored in the X's and made a color gradient thingy. And yeah, Siggie Greetings is a super awesome senti set!

    ReplyDelete