Thursday, May 27, 2010

A {Beary Best} Mojo

Well, summer has officially started. Even if the cold and icky Seattle weather just aint cooperating, there's one undeniable fact - So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight! And wow...Season 7 looks very promising. If not for the fabulous dancers, then definitely for the entertaining ones.

Anyway, I've been digging all these challenges lately. Its been inspiring me to put a few dents in my uninked, but beloved stamp pile. So for this week's Mojo Monday, MOJO140, I brought out Stamping Bella's My Beary Best Friend. Originally I stamped and colored him on a white cardstock, but when I chose the dp, I decided cream would be better. So I cut out and mounted him on a cream cardstock. I cut up a few sheet of my beloved Good Earth paper pack. I sponged the dp layers w/ some of PTI chai tea ink. And I finally opened my spellbinders labels, which apparently I've had for months but never opened...


The Dets:
Stamps: Stamping Bella my beary best friend, PTI daily design sentiments
Paper: MB vanilla bean, Cosmo Cricket good earth
Ink: Memento black, Brilliance pearlescent chocolate, PTI chai tea dyes
Accessories: PTI ripe avocado button, PTI dark chocolate ribbon, spellbinders labels one, TCP ivory linen thread

4 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo cute! I'm a non-cute stamper, but I really like it! Lovely image and beautiful papers. Great Work!

    Hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way stinkin' cute! I like how you mixed the paper patterns. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is just amazing and the layout works so perfectly! What a lovely balance of embellies and beautiful colours. Gorgeous card!

    Stay strong and crafty!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete