Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hick-Hop...

You learn something new everyday. Hick-hop is a cross between line dancing and hip hopping, it's quite interesting. But new dance styles aside, you gotta love the opening auditions of any competition shows. Its always entertaining. And I'm a fan of new and interesting.

So a few weeks ago, TCP Tuesday, TCPTUES109, had a sketch challenge that incorporated a circle. I've never done a circle card, so I trolled the blogs for a few tutorials and found one that gelled well. I brought out TCP's Salud and some Cosmo Cricket papers. I popped up the drink and added some glitter and diamond glaze. So yummy.

The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Salud
Paper: PTI pure poppy & kraft, Cosmo Cricket garden variety
Ink: Memento black, Copics
Accessories: spellbinders rectangle & circles, diamond glaze, stickles, felt, PTI pure poppy button, krafters floss

1 comment: