Thursday, June 10, 2010

TMNT TESC

Kowabunga, dude! Hehe...that's what Michelangelo of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) used to say. Only Poochie here obviously lacks the turtle power...

For this card I used this week's Taylored Sketch,
TESC116. After more than half of year of hoarding it, I finally inked up my TCP Fun in the Sun set. I colored Poochie up in copics and I covered his surfboard in a layer of yummy Glossy Accents. Then, I went over his shades with a Spica Glitter pen. I die cut a few felt orange circles to layer under my current fav, PTI hawaiian shores buttons.

Here's a close-up of the sparkiness...


The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Fun in the Sun
Paper: PTI hawaiian shores, DCWV citrus dp
Ink: Memento black & cantaloupe, Copics, spica glitter pen
Accessories: spellbinders circles, felt, PTI hawaiian shore buttons, MS bakers twine, swiss dots embossing folder




2 comments:

  1. Love the color scheme! Those are the 2 felt colors that I just bought from Impress! Whee! Fun-ness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the orange & Hawaiian shores paired together!

    ReplyDelete