Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tonight's the Night!

As if I had to tell you, but in case you haven't heard, tonight is the season finale for Glee. Though I kinda already know what's going to happen (stupid Wikipedia) even though I wasn't trying to get spoiled. But I'm still looking forward to all the singing and dancing. *sigh* What's a girl to do when there's no more Glee to watch all summer??? Well I suppose there is always listening to the soundtrack (repetitively)...reading...stamping...

I made this card a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday. Can you guess what her favorite color is? I'll give you three hints. No, nevermind, you get one and if you get it wrong, you're either colorblind (which we'll let slide) or too fluffy to roll with me.

This was supposed to be for a Club Anya Monday Mania Challenge, punch, pierce and piece. It was actually quite fun as I've done all three but never really all three on the same card. I started with Miss Anya Dressy which is apparently my favoritest Anya to paper piece. Then, colored her hair blonde because my friend says that Anya reminds her of her baby girl, who's blonde. I topped it off some flowers from a MS punch that I bought but rarely ever use.


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Miss Anya Dressy, PTI round & round, border & corners - circles
Paper: MB licorice, SU!, Basic Grey wisteria
Ink: Copics, Memento black, grey & plum, spica clear glitter
Accessories: MS punch, rectangle & oval spellbinders, kaiser jewels, paper piercer

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute, dude! The coloring is awesome and the paper piecing is soooo pretty. I digs!

    Glad one of us is still stamping... haha...

    ReplyDelete