Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mission Impossible?

I've set a goal for myself this summer. A mission really. I keep a list of every stamp set I buy and there's about a dozen uninked (both individual stamps and sets). So my mission this summer (and hopefully I'll succeed) is to ink up and make cards with every single uninked stamp. So here it goes...

I thought Jen's SFYTT sketch would be perfect for my Verve's Practically Perfect set. And when I got my brand new PTI Polka Dot Basics II, I just had to ink it up as well. (That's two of the dozen in case you're counting...) So I brought out a sheet of aqua mist I stamped w/ my pal's Vintage Labels at our last productive Craft Day. Well it was productive for me anyway, I think she just watched NCIS or something. I paired it w/ a lemon tart sheet I stamped w/ the largest polka dots in PDBII.

I stamped the little boy bunny and colored him in copics. Then I did Nichole Heady's super awesome loopy ribbon thingie, only I really really need some piking scissors b/c I wasnt digging the v-shape cut. I took some creative liberties with the sketch but yeah...

The Dets:
Stamps: Verve Practically Perfect, PTI Vintage Labels & Polka Dot Basics II
Paper: MB vanilla bean notecard, PTI aqua mist, enchanted evening & lemon tart
Ink: Versamagic turquoise gem, Memento black, Brilliance sunflower yellow
Accessories: PTI ric rac die, Spellbinders rectangles, PTI dark chocolate ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. Love the papers you chose, and that ricrac just set it off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dude! I really dig your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on your image and I love that mix of teal and yellow with the black accents. Super fine!

    ReplyDelete