Monday, May 17, 2010

Get Better TCP

Okay mark your calendars because tomorrow is going to be the best night in television. Barney Stinson meets Glee. Dude...can you handle it??? I'm very excited. Especially since the previews show them singing Aerosmith's Dream On, which is like one of the awesomest songs ever.

Anyway...the card...

So last (last) week's the TCP challenge, TCPTUES108, was a stamp challenge using You Sick Thing. And since its been sitting uninked and forlorn looking since I bought it months ago, I thought maybe it was a sign that I should actually use it. I paper pieced the little blanket and colored the rest in copics. I opted for twine over ribbon b/c I thought the papers called for a more rustic look. So I pulled out some twine from our scary drawer (you know the drawer, where things go and never come back...)

The Dets:
Stamps:
TCP You Sick Thing
Paper: MB vanilla bean, PTI dark chocolate, Basic Grey max & whiskers
Ink: Copics, Memento black
Accessories: kaiser pearls, spellbinders tags, circles & labels three, twine

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOH!! I like this one!! Such a cute paper-pieced blankie for the sick penguin.

    ReplyDelete