Monday, July 19, 2010

Bow-tastic Kimmie

This is gonna be a short and sweet post 'cause its late.

This week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge is Beautiful Bows, incorporating bows into your project. I started by stamping and coloring Charlotte in memento and coloring her in copics. I experimented a bit with adding more white space in her hair to try and create a harsher glare. I think it still needs work. Then since I was too lazy to cut it out, I die cut it out on a label's eight die.

I opted to do an odd shaped card and die cut the largest labels eight die. Then I stamped it w/ a bit of versamark in PTI's Polka Dot Basics II and added some glue & glitter to a few dots. Them topped it off w/ the requisite bow in a yummy pink color.


The Dets:
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Charlotte
Paper: SU!
Ink: Versamark, Memento black, Copics
Accessories: ribbon, MS glitter spellbinders labels eight

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I ove the Coloring of Charlotte, the colores and paper and the bow is just the cherry on the pie.

    Greetings from Spain!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the rich colours and those sparkly polka dots!! Great job and thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! The coloring is awesome and the glittery dots super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, you did a fabulous job with her hair and I love the card design with that beautiful bow!!! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete