Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fairy Girl Friday

Happy Fairy Girl Friday!

I've been dying to get my hands on this ah-dorable cutie, MFT's Fairy Girl, for a while now. I sparkled up her wings, wand and the little balls on her shoes. So fun! Then I tried my new sparkle dust on a dark chocolate panel I embossed w/ some d'vine swirls. And of course for more sparkle, I went over "magical" with a purple spica glitter pen.

So the whole card sparkles like a proper fairy girl card should.

I used Jen's awesome SFYTT. And topped the whole thing with a felt flower w/ a shiney PTI button. I dig the frosty goodness of the PTI buttons.

Of course a small detail shot of the all the sparkle...


The Dets:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Fairy Girl
Paper: SU!, PTI dark chocolate, Basic Grey kioshi paper
Ink: Memento black, Copics, spica purple glitter pen
Accessories: Spellbinders rectangles & circles, PTI flowers dies, felt, PTI plum pudding button, ribbon, stickles stardust, d'vine swirls embossing folder, sparkle simmer spritz

1 comment: