Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Ghostly TCP

It's TCP Tuesday on (a week late) Thursday. Last week's challenge, TCPTUES129, was a sketch challenge made by the original Cat Packer, Alma. When I saw the long panel I knew I just had to incorporate the little ghosts from Fright Night.

I stamped them on kraft (again), and colored their little ties w/ copics. They looked a bit flat so I went over them (twice) with my "outline" copic color (B60). Then I stamped the bats and covered them w/ glossy accents. I didnt have any orange saddle stitch ribbon (maybe on my next PTI order) so I opted for some yellow.

Before I sign off, I needs to get my Glee on. Hehe...I love that new kid, whatever his name is with the Bieber haircut. And him and Quinn are so cute. But my evil side cant wait to see some Puck-getting-jealous action either.

The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Fright Night
Paper: PTI true black & kraft, DCWV la creme, Cosmo Cricket matilda
Ink: Memento black, Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders rectangles & circles, PTI orange zest buttons, PTI harvest gold ribbon, kaiser jewels, glossy accents, MFT open scallop dies

1 comment:

  1. Way adorable! I dig the stamp-on-kraft look.

    You dig Quinn & Sam?? I prefer Quinn & Puck!

    ReplyDelete