Saturday, October 9, 2010

Witchy Mojo

I've been seriously behind on my halloween cards. So when I saw this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, MOJO159, it was a definite no brainer to team it up with my TCP's Fright Night. I decided to stamp the witch and her cauldron on kraft and color them both with copics. I used my spica glitter pens for the ghoulish potion she's mixing up as well as for the fire.

For the sentiment, I added two little jewels to the dots in the middle and popped it up with some foam squares. I tried my hand at a double bow, but it makes for a very bulky card.

The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Fright Night
Paper: MB licorice notecard, PTI kraft, Cosmo Cricket matilda
Ink: Memento black, white gel pen, Copics, Spica
Accessories: Ribbon, PTI orange zest button, divine twine, MB jewels, MFT scallop border, spellbinder circles

3 comments:

  1. I love your card. You have such a good eye for details and I envy you for your perfect bow binding abilities ;)

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...cute! I love the green bow!! And stamping on kraft paper is pretty nifty too. :)

    ReplyDelete