Saturday, November 13, 2010

Altered Notebook

Long time no post. But I've been feeling under the weather and too tired to stamp (shocking I know). However, I'm on the path to recovery (hehe such a drama queen) and had a request from my mom for altered composition books.

I've seen the mini ones, in fact N altered me one a while back. But I've never done a full size one. I had this paper from my stash for a while now. Its superly awesome b/c the flowers are like letterpress into the paper. I've had intentions of making a stationary set with it, but never got around to it.

My mom wanted these to give to her knitting friends to hold pictures or...something for their projects. I played around w/ a few sentiments but liked the simple word of "ideas" the best. I added flourishes to each side with PTI's Simply Stationary set.

I pulled out a sheet of berry sorbet for the spine, but thought it looked a little too plain. So I stamped it with Text Style Background and Turning a New Leaf.


Detail shot -

The Dets:
Stamps:
PTI Turning a New Leaf, Text Style Backgrounds, Fresh Alphie, Simply Stationary, MFT Framed Greetings
Paper: PTI berry sorbet, Stardream bronze, EK Success aurora flora
Ink: Brilliance pearlescent chocolate, Versamark, Versacolor old rose
Accessories: MFT die, MS border punch, ribbon, scalloped circle

1 comment:

  1. Eee!!! It's been FOREVER since you've blogged!! I've been bored with nothing to admire. These are sooo nice!! Very elegant and that DP is way, way awesome. I especially like how you stamped the spine. Really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete