Thursday, November 4, 2010

Purely Sketchy

I was crazy productive this weekend. Cards wise, not housework wise. Aren't those just the best? But I suppose something productive had to come from watching cartoons for two days straight. And I needed to check some crafty t0-do things off the list before T-day rolls around.

One of the cards I did was with my new Pure Innocence Presents for You stamp set. I've got about seven birthdays (mostly family) within a week of each other this month, so I desperately needed to get cracking. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC91, for the layout. Colored up the girl (anyone know her name?) in copics and paper pieced her pressies. Of course I had to use my new Pixie-licious paper as this is a birthday card and not really an xmas one.

The Dets:
Stamps: MFT Presents for You, PTI Vintage Ornaments Additions
Paper: MB key lime notecard, Cosmo Cricket pixie-licious
Ink: Memento black & pear sprout, Copics
Accessories: PTI plum pudding ribbon, spellbinders ovals, PTI ornament die, TCP twine

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's sooo cute! I love the coloring and the paper-pieced presents! :)

    ReplyDelete