Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Sketch

For the very first 2011 sketch, MFTWSC1, I decided to ink up my brand new (to me) Pure Innocence Birthday Princess set. I've been dying to get her since she was first released but alas, the Powers That Be were totally against me and she was always out of stock everytime I placed an order. Last November I finally got lucky and couldnt wait to ink her up.

Almost two and a half months later I did. I colored her in copics and used a colorless blender to add a pattern to her stockings. Then I put a whole lotta glitter on her little crown. I love the way she looks a little imbalanced. Sorta reminds me of someone...

I originally colored the cake w/ a pink spica glitter pen but thought it was too bright, so I went over it with some pink smooch. Then over it again with some glossy accents to give it a yummy shiny pink frosting look.


The Dets:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Birthday Princess
Paper: MB notecard, BG olivia
Ink: Memento black & angel pink, copics
Accessories: spellbinder ovals, ek stickos, glossy accents, twill ribbon, stickles, MS glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment