Sunday, January 9, 2011

Surf's Up

Maybe its just wishful thinking for warm sunny weather...but when I saw this week's Club Anya Mystery Monday case I immediately thought of my Surfer Ian.

I used my new TCP wave dies to create a little ocean surf for this surfer boy. Then added a bit of glitter to the edges of the waves. I colored some clear stickos with blue copics for the jewels.

One stamp down...only forty-something more to go...


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Surfer Ian, Verve Birthday Bash
Paper: PTI enchanted evening & simply chartruese, BG oliver
Ink: Memento black, Versafine black, copics
Accessories: dots embossing folder, TCP wave die, nesties circles & rectangles, ek success stickos, stickles

3 comments:

  1. Isn't he cute! I love the die-cut waves and the splashes on the background paper!

    Roll on summer!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a great source of inspiration. Love the glittery wate. Such a cute detail.

    x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I dig the waves and the DP works so perfectly...it's like water droplets splashing out from him. Groovy, yo!

    ReplyDelete