Friday, January 8, 2010

Quickie Mojo Friday

Quickie post since we're on our way out the door to fix the hub's phone. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to function on a phone that dies after 5 minutes of talk? I dont quite remember what we did before cellies, oh yeah. We showed up 3 hours late to surprise birthday parties. *g*

Anyways, this my take on this week's Mojo Monday, MOJO120. It is an uber fabulous sketch. I broke out my old Memory Box pattern papers and paired it up w/ my new Verve Sweet Valentines sentiment. I daubered some Memento angle pink for the sentiment panel. Then I colored in the hearts w/ a pink spica glitter pen and covered the whole thing with some diamond glaze. I'm digging the glossy glittery effect.


The Dets:
Stamps: Verve Sweet Valentines
Paper: MB sweetheart collection, PTI cardstock
Ink: Memento angel pink, Brilliance graphite black
Accessories: Diamond Glaze, kaiser pearls, PTI raspberry fizz ribbon, spellbinders scalloped & standard circles

No comments:

Post a Comment