Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge, Take One

I gotta keep it short and sweet since its late and I pinched a nerve in my neck. Threw it out. Something. All I know is, this whole "aging" thing, really not my cup of tea.

Anyways, Dawn McVey had another Raspberry Suite Color Challenge and I decided to play along. She always has the most fabulous color combinations. I stamped each of the colored panels with a different background stamp. The aqua panel came out pretty light. Maybe next time I'll have to experiment with different colors to get it to pop a bit more.


The Dets:
Stamps: Verve Bountiful Backgrounds, PTI Say it w/ Style, Turning a new leaf and Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Versamagic aquatic splash, Memento dandelion, Brilliance pearlescent chocolate
Paper: PTI dark chocolate, aquatic splash & lemon tart
Accessories: PTI buttons & ribbon, krafters floss

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Aaah!! I love it!! It's so Dawn McVey-ish!! Pretty!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete