Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wintery Ketto

Short and sweet post b/c I'm at a lost of things to talk about...

This is another of my Agnes Ketto cards. She's so fun to play with for two main reasons. One, her dress is fun to paper piece and two, her wings are awesome when they're all glitterfied. I colored the parts of her dress that was paper pieced with copics and added a border around her w/ a copic multiliner. For the ribbon I glued, a thinner blue piece on top of a wider black ribbon. I couldnt quite figure out how to add a bow, so I left it without.

You may not be able to tell but I used a bit of smooch for the little balls at the end of her skirt and for parts of her stocking.

The Dets:
Stamps: SB Agnes Ketto, Impress thank you
Paper: MB echo paper pack & blueberry notecard
Ink: Brilliance lavender, Memento black, copics, copic multiliner
Accessories: spellbinders ribbon tags, smooch, stickles

2 comments: