Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bright and cherry greetings

So it maybe overcast and rainyish in my hometown of Washington, but I'm sittin' here in sunny Hawaii right now. Aint that just *awesome*? So I thought this card would perfectly match the bright and cheery morning I'm currently having.

I made this card for my lil sis' birthday, which was in November. But I'm fairly certain I got it out to her on time, I just never posted it. I used TGF's Susie Surprise, which I had so much aspirations for but have only made a couple of cards.


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Susie Surprise
Paper: DCWV citrus paper, MB notecard
Ink: Memento black & copics
Accessories: Tonic ticket punch, kaiser jewels, fancy square punch, cuttlebug d'vine swirls embossing plate

2 comments:

  1. Eeeee! You posted! And you're not even here! Groovy! Dig the cheery color scheme. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost as colorful as the "pretty" dress you wanted in high school.

    ReplyDelete