Saturday, April 3, 2010

Its been awhile...

Forgive me, bloggers, for I have been...really really l-a-z-y.

Last week (or possibly the week before) the boy's cousin had a baby. This is the card I made for them before said new baby girl was born, yet it still sitting on my desk waiting to be written in and mailed. I'm using the excuse that I didnt know how to spell the new baby's name. Though they recently sent us a picasa gallery and we now know her name is spelled Keira...or was it Keara. I have no idea.

Anyway, I used one of my fave new sets, PTI Tin Types. The Melon Berry paper I used didnt quite turn out so well in the picture. But I used two the background stamps to create this card, stamped one in melon berry ink and then again w/ another in fresh snow. I used my Signature Greetings set for the sentiment. The border is a Martha Stewart punch I just got that I think totally rocks, though I find it a bit hard to use.


The Dets:
Stamps: PTI Tin Types and Signature Greetings
Ink: PTI melon berry, fresh snow, Brilliance pearlescent chocolate
Paper: PTI Kraft and melon berry
Accessories: MS border punch, PTI melon berry ribbon, PTI button

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, I love it's elegant simplicity.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo and the border punch adds such an elegant touch! Beautiful card Jaime!

    ReplyDelete