Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wishful Wedding

I'm fairly certain that my all time favorite (Verve) stamp set is Wishing You. Its just so versatile and I love the font. So when I had to make a card for the wedding on a good friend from college, I pulled that set out.

Its a pretty simple card. I cut a scalloped circle and regular oval out w/ my spellbinders and layered it over panels of dp I got from the MM Wedding pack. I added a few black accent pearls to the corners. And I think the brides colors were some sort of pink and silver, I added a few pink primas. I have such a hard time using those flowers...I'm not sure why...

The Dets:
Stamps: Verve Wishing You
Ink: Versafine black
Paper: MB licorice notecard, MM wedding pack
Accessories: tonic ticket punch, prima flowers, kaiser pearls, spellbinder ovals

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! I love this card. That Verve set IS the best Verve set ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Verve set too! Your card is so classsic and elegant... I love it!

    ReplyDelete