Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last minute FFF

I havent played along in Farm Fresh Friday in a long time. But I loved this week's sketched and I thought Pretty Hat was perfect. Plus I havent used it in forever. I think I've only inked it up twice.

I sponged the edges of the rectangle with my PTI chai dye inks. And paper pieced part of her outfit. I've had my Basic Grey Porcelain pack for a while now but havent used this in ages. And of course since I'm on the felt kick, I die cut a felt flower with my PTI dies.


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Pretty Hat, Savvy sentiment
Paper: MB mocha notecards, BG porcelain paper pack
Ink: Brilliance pearlescent chocolate, Memento black, PTI chai tea dyes, copics, sakura stardust
Accessories: PTI flower dies, MS punch, felt, spellbinder rectangles

1 comment:

  1. Sooo pretty! It looks vintage-y, which is perfect for Pretty Hat.

    ReplyDelete