Friday, August 13, 2010

Bellarific Friday

Wow...two posts in less than 24-hours. Must be some sorta record.

I was super super excited when I finally got my Scrapbooking Alley order (3 days late mind you). Not only did it include a little bottle of smooch illuminate (which I've been forever trying to find at my LSS) but it also had big scalloped spellbinders! I've been seeing it (and drooling) all over blog land and I just had to get me some.

So this week's Bellarific Friday theme was bling. And who better to showcase fantastical bling than lil' miss Addy'tude herself. I had a moment of weakness last weekend at my LSS and was compulsed to buy the new BG Olivia pack. Particularly for the pattern below. After I stamped and colored her, I topped it on top one of those superly awesome big scalloped rectangles. Then since the theme was bling I added jewels to each...scalloped dip(?).

I added a bit of smooch illuminate to her scarf and some glossy accents to her eye glasses, earrings and, of course, shoes. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO151, because it fit perfectly. Finally, I topped it all off with a sentiment that was just made for Addy'tude (even though they're from different companies it was meant to be).


Close up of the sparkle & glossiness...



The Dets:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Addy'tude, TCP Birthday Bunny
Ink: Copics, Spica glitter pen, Memento tuxedo black & angel pink
Paper: PTI black & smokey shadow, Basic Grey olivia paper pack
Accessories: Spellbinders big scalloped rectangles & rectangles, ribbon, kaiser jewels, glossy accents, kaiser pearls

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That is soooo perfect. I don't know. It's just PERFECT. I love everything about it. Sassy paper, sassy stamp, sassy sentiment. And the bling - yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the way you placed the jewels, and the sparkle is lovely. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete