Thursday, August 12, 2010

This is my confession...

I'm an insanely lazy stamper. Why do you ask? Well I'm sorta lazy in general, though I like to call it efficient with my energy. So in trying to conserve energy I end up not putting things away. Which leads to repeating themes in my card. Because you know...its right there.

Case in point. You might feel a bit of deja vu with this card. I used Ruby for my TGF Anniversary Blog Hop. So when I was trying to figure out my card for this week's CA Monday Mania, Ruby was still sitting there. So I inked her up and colored her in copics. I went with a purple-y theme because I had some Kioshi paper (conveniently sitting on my desk...).

Then I broke out a few of my beloved PTI buttons because this week's challenge is a super awesome button challenge by Sheng. And I soo heart my buttons (even though it causes issues when mailing). I used this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch, TESC123. And doesnt she have the most super fabulous sketches?


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Ruby, PTI Take Three Summer
Paper: MB notecard, Basic Grey kioshi, DCWV latte mat stack
Ink: Memento black, lulu lavender, pear tart and bamboo leaves, Copics
Accessories: PTI med scalloped border, spellbinders labels eight & circles, PTI plum pudding buttons, ribbon, prima flower, TCP linen thread

1 comment:

  1. Supre cute! I dig the mix of patterned and embossed paper and color scheme. Groovy!

    ReplyDelete