Friday, August 6, 2010

Mojo-licious...Saturday

It's waaay late, but I got caught up in Veronica Mars. I only needed something to entertain me for like ten minutes while I put the last finishing touches on my card. But it sucks me in. I've missed Logan...Mac...and Veronica-ism. Curse you and your logical questions...

So anyway, I just got my TCP order. And talk about holy fast shipping, batman! I ordered it on like Tuesday and got it yesterday. That was the singular shiney, happy moment in my week from hell. I hadnt intended to ink it up right out of the box but what can I say Birthday Bunny just called to me. And don't you just l-o-v-e that sentiment???

It feels like forever since I participated in a Mojo Monday. But after I inked up my bunny and got him all colored up, the sketch just called to me. What's more to say?


The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Birthday Bunny
Paper: MB licorice notecard, Cosmo Cricket delovely
Ink: PTI fresh snow, Memento black, Copics, Spica glitter pen
Accessories: PTI flower die, lemon tart button, divine twine, felt, spellbinders rectangles, white embossing powder, PTI raspberry fizz ribbon, kaiser pearls, corner punch

5 comments:

  1. Eeek! That is soooo adorable! I digs! The coloring on the rabbit and pressies are sooo cute! And sparkly pressies?? Eeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just so darling! Love your colored prezzies! Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Veronica, too! And I love your card. Soo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW! This is so cute, I love the felt flowers:)

    ReplyDelete