Thursday, September 16, 2010

Farm Friday

So I finally decided to get some semblance of organization with my crafts. I got this super cool card holder and now its got all my preprinted digis (and a few stamped images) sorted by company. And wouldnt you know, there were quite a few digis I totally forgot I had. TGF's Audrey here is one of them.

On last week's episode of Club Anya Tootin' Wednesday, Traci (who rocked a super cute haircut that made me miss my short hair) was all about making Pleats and Ruffles. It seems kinda contridictory now that I think about it, but I decided to use the least girly TGF image I own with a girly technie such a pleats. But I am nothing if not vastly contridictory.

I colored her up in copics. Then I pulled out my new cosmo cricket pack, before it too got lost in my Craft Shelf of No Return. I really wanted to use one of my new Kids Quotes (particularly the "How man fingers are you now?" line) but I just couldnt find a way to make it fit on the card. I really gotta learn to not die cut my images until I figure out the layout. Maybe I'll stamp the quote on the inside.


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF WS Audrey, PTI daily designs sentiments
Paper: MB notecard, Cosmo Cricket togetherness
Ink: Copics, Versafine black
Accessories: ribbon, oval nesties, kaiser pearls

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Your coloring is fantastic, as always! Love the pleated ribbon - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and your pleating is awesome!! great card! And I love Audrey, she is so easy to color huh? TFS

    ReplyDelete