Sunday, September 12, 2010

A long time coming...Mojo Monday

Have you ever had one of those cards in which you know the basic outline, how you want the card to look...but then it takes forever just to execute? Either the details just aren't quite right, or the mix of paper you chose isn't exactly what you first envisioned?

This card was most definitely one of them. I loved this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, MOJO155. So much so I actually started on Monday, seems like forever ago now. But I got stuck. Then of course I got distracted with The Clockwork Angel. And now it's almost a week later (the book's over) and the card pieces were still on my desk.

It came out to be fairly close to what was in my head, but I'm still not quite sure. I am excited b/c its been forever since I've inked up any of my Verve stamps. But this set, Thankful Accents, is definitely one of my favorites.


The Dets:
Stamps: Verve Thankful Accents
Paper: PTI true black & summer sunrise, SEI moonrise
Ink: Versafine black
Accessories: Spellbinder circles, MFT open scallop border, ribbon, felt, kaiser jewels

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love those little hearts on the tag and your fun scallop border. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete