Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Framed Faves

So this past weekend I discovered that my LSS, or rather LCS, has fairly nice quality black felt. I've been dying for some ever since my friend got some PTI black felt in our last order. And once I had some of that delish black felt in my hot little hands I couldnt resist die cutting a slew of black flowers and borders. But you see, I didnt really have a purpose for them I just wanted them.

Finally, after I had rather pretty mountain of black embellies on my tiny craft table, the boy pointed out that I should probably use a few. I suppose he didnt quite see the point of having a oh-so-pretty pile of black felt flowers if I wasnt actually going to use them. So I brought out a few of my favorites. My current favorite dp, Basic Grey Olivia, my fave senti set Signature Greetings and my brand new MFT Framed Greetings.

As you can probably tell, if you've seen any other cards on my blog, I'm rather obsessed with MFT's open scallop die borders (in black felt of course). But I'm fairly sure this is the last of them. That is until I cut another mountain of them.



Thus ends a very long winded explanation of a rather little card.

The Dets:
Stamps: MFT Framed Greetings, PTI Signature Greetings
Paper: PTI true black, Basic Grey olivia
Ink: Versafine black
Accessories: Spellbinders circles, MFT open scallop border, PTI flowers, PTI Aqua Mist button, ribbon, felt

1 comment:

  1. OMG...haha! I didn't even notice you used black felt open scallops on your latest 3 card postings until you pointed it out! haha! You want to know the funny thing? I still haven't cut into my PTI black felt yet!! H-O-A-R-D-I-N-G... hehehe...

    I digs this card...clean and simple and PRETTY!!

    ReplyDelete