Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to Hogwarts

In this week's episode of TCP Tuesday, Amy at Ink About Me had a back to school themed challenge. And while I love crayons just as much as the next girl, I seem to have bad luck with them. They break. All the time. Maybe I press too hard. Either way its extremely frustrating. Oh, and I couldnt find my crayons anyway.

So it was back to the drawing board....which turned out to be a chalkboard. And I decided to combine my two favorite things, Harry Potter and stamping. Mr. Ohashi is actually an 8th grade Math Teacher, though he'd love to be a professor at Hogwart. And of course, he is not be as evil as Umbridge. He makes students write their lines on a chalkboard and not magically on the backs of their hands.

Card Recipe
Stamps: TCP's Arrgh! Piratey
Paper - BG Lemonade pack, SU!
Ink: Memento Black, white pen, copics
Others: Ribbon and BG buttons





4 comments:

  1. OMG, hahah! That is so funny! Way cute how you modified the pirate image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this is the cutest, Jamie! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! What a clever use of the school theme and the Errol stamp. I know that Alma will like it, since she "gets" Harry Potter too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and I like how you used the inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete