Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quickie Post

So this card is based off of one of the Taylor Expressions Cupcake Challenge Sketch. Its Stella from Stamping Bella. I was soooo excited to get my SB order I could hardly wait to ink them up. The sentiment's from TCP's You say its your birthday. It's a birthday card for one of my coworker's who's birthday was in July. But it was the end of July, so really I'm only two weeks late....





This next card I believe is a mojo monday sketch. A really old one. I had the image and scallop oval all done and couldnt figure out what to do w/ it. 'Lo and behold my sketch book was flipped to a page w/ an oval scallop! It was fate I'd say. Anyway this is another Stamping Bella image (and sentiment), Maisy Ketto. I totally flipped over her glittery wings. I thought they were just sooooo adorable. I love all things sparkley and couldnt resist adding some bling to the flower and her crown. Though I dont know if you can really tell in the pix. The paper I think is mostly from DCWV Latte set.






This last card is another mojo monday sketch. Can you tell, I've been obsessed w/ this paper pack. Actually it was more of a convenience thing. It was already out and I was too lazy to go find something else. Plus I'm totally digging the purple and blue colors now...

Anyway this is Greeting Farm's Mermaid Anya. Isnt she awesome? In retrospect I might've done a more watery looking paper (rather than plant life-ish) but I was being slothy. Anyways, this was a super quick card seeing as how I inked her a while ago and all I had do was cut and paste.







Oh boy...three cards in one post. I do believe that's some sort of record for me. However, the hubs got baseball twice this week so there's probably not much time for stamping much less posting. How sad.




1 comment:

  1. Haha! Everytime you say "hubs", I always think you're referring to Brent. hahah!!

    Anyhoo, I loooove the cards! The Bella and TCP sentiment on the first card go perfect together. hehe...

    ReplyDelete