Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bellarific Friday

Okay I realize its not friday, but I wish it were. Its very very late. But I'm sitting here, waiting for Shutterfly to process my order for a free photobook. And waiting for the hubs to be done working...



So in a moment of temporary brilliance (or insanity), I've decided to post. Even though Nina was supposed to post her card and didnt. I did the card on what I should refer to as my DCWV Latte Card weekend. In which I was highly productive and made like a half dozen cards out of the same pattern paper pack. Which then turns out they all look alike. But eh...I still like them. This probably looks a bit deja vu-y. But I was doing samples of Ketto in just about the same colors and decided to mount the samples I inked up. Dont wanna be wasting precious copic ink. And her fairy wings are way tooo cute to not post. I likes her glittery wings.




The next card is another from the Greeting Farm's Hope and Grace set. I still think she's one of the most adorable images I have in my collection.

Okay...I swear I'll be back w/ the card dets later. But the hubs is sleepy and I am sooo ready for bed.









Card #1 Recipe:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Maisy Ketto and sentiment
Paper: DCWV Latte Paper Packs, SU!
Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Spica Clear Glitter pen
Accessories: BG buttons, Kaiser pearl stickers, ribbon

Card #2 Recipe:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Hope and Grace
Paper: Basica Grey Eva Paper Pack, Memory Box
Ink: Memento Black and Copics
Accessories: Crafters Thread and BG buttons

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it's a good thing ONE of us is consistent with her posting. hehe...

    Ooooh, I love the HG one!

    ReplyDelete