Monday, August 31, 2009

Clary Bookmark

So if you dont recognize this book, you dont know what you're missing. Seriously, The Mortal Instruments is worlds better than Twilight. And because Nina's really really obsessed w/ Clary and Jace, I tried making her a Clary bookmark. Anyways, this me trying my hand at freestyling. Okay so its actually called altering or whatever, but freestyling sounds neater. I altered a combination of Rain and Shine from TGF Rain Snow Shine set and added some ruins to my "Clary."


So possibly tomorrow I'll take a break from everything TGF and maybe have a Bella card instead.


Ooh, here's a closer up of the bookmark.


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Rain Snow Shine Anya
Paper: Neenah white & DCWV Latte Mat Stack
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Cricut

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! That is so freakin' awesome!!! Hell yeah, CLACE FOREVA! hahaha!! :)

    ReplyDelete