Saturday, August 29, 2009

A {Pretty Hat} Saturday

So I made this card for the challenge on the Club Anya site. This week it's an "I wanna be just like..." challenge and they picked this super super card.

Anyway, here's my version. I inked up my new TGF's Pretty Hat Anya. I soooo love her. Not too jazzed about this color scheme, but she's really way too adorable. And of course I finally caved and bought some Prima flowers. Now I feel I must buy those jeweled brads to go on top of them. The wants never stop, the list is ever growing.

I definitely need to get some new colors for hair. All my anya's are the same blonde...


I dont think you can really tell, but in the detail shot, I threaded the hat and button with some DMC embrodery floss.

The Dets
Stamp: TGF Pretty Hat
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Paper: MB Pear (?), Concord and Poppyfinch paper pack
Accessories: BG buttons, Prima flowers, MB pistachio jewels, DMC floss

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! That makes me think, you could make some awfully popular cards for ladies that belong to the Red Hat Society!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! Mine is the same - all my Anyas have light brown hair.

    ReplyDelete