Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cutie PI

Its been a while since I've participated in MFT's Wednesday Stamp Challenge. But when I saw this week's sketch, MFTWSC17, I thought it'd be perfect for my new (to me) Being Cute is what I do Pure Innocence.

I broke out my new cosmo cricket paper and discovered it matched awesomely with a few PTI colors. Which was excellent except for the fact that I'm now running low on Ocean Tides cardstock. Oh well, guess a PTI order is just closer into my future than I thought...


The Dets:

Stamps: MFT PI Being cute is what I do
Paper: PTI enchanted evening, ocean tides & terracotta tile, CC salt air
Ink: Memento black, copics, spica glitter pens
Accessories: MFT flower trio die, spellbinders, PTI ric rac

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!! 2 days in a row of posts!! Maybe you'll get my stamping mojo started up again. Card is way cute!! Coloring is still awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete