Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HB2U

I've come to the conclusion that I really, and I mean reeeally, need some doily dies. But when I tried to be bad (b/c I'm supposed to be on a shopping hiatus) and buy some, they were sold out. The three little words a fanatical stamper doesn't want see in her internet shopping cart - out of stock. Its heartbreaking really. Thwarted by the universe. Again.

But despite my lack of doily dies (cue mournful music here), I was able to finish my card tonight. TGF launched a new challenge blog and this is my first Mystery Monday case under the new management. I pulled out my Special Autumn Anya and colored her in copics. Then I used my banner day dies to create a fun little sentiment. Ever since we got unlimited texting, I find my vocabulary getting worst and I'm using alot more acronyms.


The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Special Autumn, MFT Banner Alphabet
Paper: MB espresso notecards, MME fine & dandy
Ink: Memento black, Copics
Accessories: MFT banner & flower trio dies, glitter brads, divine twine

2 comments:

  1. Cute dude! Love how the banner matches the banner-patterned paper. You are definitely BACK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Jamie I'm so glad you decided to play this week. You did a fantastik job CASE'ing Tanya's card. :D

    ReplyDelete