Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello...Emma

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I wish I had an in-themed card to share today but instead I have a nice fall-ish one to share. I've heard rumors that its supposed to be spring, but looking outside - cold, dark and rainy, it seems more like fall.

Anyway, this week's episode of ATS Wednesday Challenge was all about whatevers. Well officially its called "Anything Goes" but I occassionally revert to high school vernacular. So I pulled out Spring Emma and paired her with fall papers. Aint it great? And its going to the MIL in the forever summer state (aka Hawaii). Perhaps I should've embellished with a bit of snowflakes just to complete the whole seasonal theme.

My sentiment is from Verve and let me just soapbox for a bit. I totally love their fonts. That "hello" is just soo pretty. Wouldnt it be awesome if I could type all my work emails in that font? Unprofessional? Probably. Pretty? Definitely.


The Dets:
Stamps: ATS Spring Emma and Pixie stool, Verve Always in my heart
Paper: PTI true black & kraft, BG pyrus paper pack
Ink: Memento black, copics, Brilliance graphite black, PTI tea dye
Accessories: Cuttlebug polka dots embossing folder, fancy square punch, ribbon, rectangle spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Fall-ish, but hey, you work with whatever inspiration strikes you with at the time, regardless of season, right?

    ReplyDelete