Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ninja Bunny

It was rather cold and rainy when I made this card. So perhaps it was the icky, winter-like weather we were having that inspired this card. Mostly I love the sentiment and needed an excuse to use it.

I actually had TCP's Deep Breath bunny all colored up, so it was just a matter of finding the right papers. I mixed dp's from two separate packs, something I rarely do. Then topped it off w/ a few snowflakes. And embellished his scarf with a bit of stickles.


The Dets:
Stamps: TCP Deep Breath, Skating Bunny
Paper: MB notecard, MME fine & dandy, vellum
Ink: Memento black, Brilliance black, Copics
Accessories: stickles, MFT snowflake and small open scallop dies, kaiser pearls

1 comment:

  1. Oh, isn't he cute! And your sentiment is great - I laughed out loud when I read it!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete