Friday, September 11, 2009

Diva Get Well

This is my attempt at a get well card for my coworker. She broke her arm right before the really long weekend and I thought the new TCP You Sick Thing would've been perfect. But sadly I do not have it. It's on my very very long wants list.

So I had to make do with my super awesome Stamping Bella Addy Tude diva stamp. And I've gotta say, every so often I make a card and totally flat out loooove it. This is one of them. I added a bit of moonlight smoochies again to her sunglasses but I guess it doesnt show up so well in pix.

Anyways, its quite a bit late and all the in-laws are in town. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my 2 Scoops card posted...

The Dets:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Addy Tude, MFT Rain or Shine
Paper: Stardream Silver, MM's Just Chillin' paper pack, MB Peony, DCWV Black, October Afternoon Ducky paper pack, SU!
Ink: Memento Black, Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics
Accessories: Moonlight Smooch, Ribbon, Kaiser Pearls





1 comment: