Friday, September 18, 2009

A {For Real} Bellarific Friday

Okay this is gonna be a really short post cause I'm on my lunch break right now. The hubs has a game tonight again so I wont be able to post. Anyway, happy bellarific friday! I thought this day would never come.

I believe this card was based off of one of Jen's SFYTT but I cant quite remember b/c I did it a very long time ago. Only I ended up not liking the original and tweeked a bunch of things and liked this one way better.

Tomorrow I should have an Anya to post. I was gonna do that today but I figure my other stamps need some attention too...

The Dets:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Curly Surpriseabella and Happy Birthday sentiment
Paper: MB Rasberry & Lagoon, BG Lemonade paper pack
Ink: Copics, Memento Black, Versafine Black
Accessories: Kaisier pearls, MB jewel stickers, Prima flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment