Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Late FFF

Have I ever gushed about how awesome my friend Nina is? Well she is super awesome. And not just because she let me play with her Fly Away set either. But right now, that's the primary reason for her rise to awesomeness.

Anyway this is the card I made that (loosely) fits the sketch challenge for TGF's Farm Fresh Friday. I guess the deadline was last night so oh well. I actually finished it quite late last night but didnt have time to get the pix uploaded. And you totally cant tell from the picture but I outlined everything w/ a spica glitter pen so it sparkles just a tad...

The Dets:
Stamps: TGF's Fly Away
Paper: MB, SU!, BG Porcelain paper pack
Ink: Mementos, copic, spica glitter pens
Accessories: MB jewels, Kaisier ribbon, EK punch, cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty awesome, aren't I? =P

    Way cute card, btw!! Where is the glitter supposed to be?

    ReplyDelete