Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fluttery Anya 2.0

So I've been into this grey-black hair lately, I think its because I have the most color range in this for "normalish" hair color. I colored her skirt with some moonlight Smooch and then went over the edges and the wings with some stickles for a super glittery effect. While I sooo love the spica glitter pen, I gotta say the stickles is way way way more sparkly. I think the spica's a bit more subtle whilst the stickles is just all bling.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a bit of time to blog. But the hubs got a baseball game way way up north. I've still got a 2 scoops rice card to show and the image is too cute. So until tomorrow (hopefully), I bid adieu.

The Dets
Stamps: TGF Flutter Anya
Paper: MB Lagoon, SU!, Doodlebug Design, Making Memories Just Chillin' Pack, Neenah
Ink: Memento Black, copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Smooch moonlight, Stickles, Kaiser pearl stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment