Sunday, September 13, 2009

Steak and Seafood Sunday

So the inlaws and inlaw's inlaws are in town and there are currently five people cooking in my kitchen. Obviously I am not one of them. But in my defense, my kitchen is quite little and they are cooking seafood. I dont ever cook seafood so I'd be about as helpful in there as a 2-year old might be.

Instead I decided to (finally) post my 2 scoops rice card. I've been told that the creator hails from my homestate Hawaii. Maybe that's why I'm so in love with the super cutsey images. Either the images are way cute.

I decided to leave it blank and maybe stamp a sentiment with the need for this card comes. Probably a congrats maybe a baby's birthday.

The Dets
Stamps: 2 scoops rice Garden Fairies Set 1
Paper: Memory Box pattern paper & colored notecards
Ink: Memento Black, copics
Accessories: MS punch and ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that is sooooo cute! It's like when you tell Yizhen to say hi and she waves at you on command.

    So, question: if the 5 ppl are cooking seafood, and you don't really eat seafood, what are you eating for dinner tonight? Or did they choose seafood that you will eat (like crab)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of Yz, this can be a birthday card for her when she turns 2!

    ReplyDelete