Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doodlebug Anya

So I stamped out four images of Snow, from The Greeting Farm's Rain Snow Shine set and this was one of the outcomes. I'm really digging the blackish hair. And mixed w/ the light pink and green it was the perfect piece for this yummy Doodlebug paper. I finished off the card w/ a bit of spica glitter, but it probably didnt come out very well in the picture. But since she doesnt have fairy wings, I have to incorporate glitter somewhere right? Okay well I'm off. The hubs is watching a cartoon and I swear I know the crazy anime's girl's voice from somewhere. Thank good for imdb.com and wikipedia. And even better, tomorrow's Friday. And not just any Friday, the Friday before a three day weekend. Wahoo!!!

The Dets:
Stamps: TGF Rain Snow Shine and Amuse Arts happy birthday
Paper: Memory Box, SU!, Doodlebug
Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Spica
Accessories: Cricut, ribbon, Kaisier pearls

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's cute. Love the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite stamps. And I love the cupcake paper background!

    ReplyDelete